Project jurists committed to rights and social reality, capable of evaluating critically, rigorously, with parameters of interculturality, the effectiveness of the constitutional system.
Professionals with a third level degree in the area of law duly registered in the SENESCYT.
title to obtain: Master's degree in Constitutional law.
professional profile to be obtained
The graduate of the Master's degree will be a professional with competences for:
- formulate a holistic vision of contemporary constitutionalism, its application and effects in Ecuadorian society.
- identify and assimilate the effects of irradiation generated by the constitutional state of Rights and justice.
- evaluate critically, from reality, the effectiveness of the theories and norms that compose the constitutional system.
- assimilate the normativeness of the values, principles and constitutional rules and their effects in the way of interpreting and applying the norms.
- to unravel the design and effectiveness of constitutional rights and guarantees in Ecuador.
- to resolve the effects or threats to constitutional rights through the proper use of constitutional guarantees.
- understand the role of the State in the guardianship and guarantee of the rights of the people.
- contribute to the guardianship and guarantee of the rights of the priority attention groups.
- to unravel the essential content of constitutional rights.
- understand the effects and scope of the plurinational and intercultural nature of the state.
- formulate proposals of public policies, with parameters of interculturality and gender, that allow to reach the necessary minimums for an effective enjoyment of the rights.
- understand and apply standards of international human rights protection systems.
- exercise adequate control of constitutionality and convention.
- assimilate the value of constitutional jurisprudence as a source of permanent assessment of the Efectividaddel constitutional state.
Duration of the program
Friday: 18:00 to 22:00
Saturdays and Sundays: 08:00 to 14:00
Score minimum 70/100 in each subject.