RPC-SO-24-No.476-2017 of July 12, 2017 - On-Site Modality
Description of the Race
The Economics career at the UEES focuses on promoting a balanced knowledge between economic theory and practice. Its study involves the optimization of the available resources to achieve the proposed objectives, through the design, formulation and evaluation of public policies, guaranteeing an adequate functioning of the markets. Throughout the race the analysis of the statistical information of the national and international environment is promoted, in order to propose solutions to social and economic issues.
- There is a teaching staff with experience in the different fields of studies of the career; all with a master's degree and / or doctorate.
- Laboratories equipped with statistical programs and simulators.
- International academic missions.
- Talks and lectures given by national and international experts
- Technical visits to public and / or private institutions.
Competencies to be Obtained
- Capable of exercising criticism and self-criticism through reflection, mastering and applying state-of-the-art technology and languages.
- Skills to investigate socio-economic problems, ability to integrate into interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary teams.
- Conflict management and adaptation to the environment.
- Decision making.
- Resource management and management.
- Assumption of risks.
- Optimize the resources available to achieve the proposed objectives, through the design, formulation and evaluation of corporate and public policies.
- Combine technical tools, vision and strategies for management and operational decision making.
- Adapt to the changes of the globalized world.
Fields of action
- Scenario analysis and economic indicators.
- Interpretation, evaluation and project management.
- Administration of corporate and public finances.
- Consultant in public or private organizations.
- Analyst of statistical information of the national and international environment.