UEES Legal Clinic
It is a Unit of Social and Legal Practice of the UEES, attached to the Faculty of Law, Politics and Development.
Providing free legal services to people with limited economic resources and priority attention groups, so that by accessing the administration of justice, our users can achieve a solution to the social and family problems that affect them.
- Legally advise on problems or conflicts posed by people with limited economic resources and priority attention groups, within the areas of our competence.
- Sponsor legally the different problems or legal conflicts.
- To serve as a compulsory legal practice area for students of the Faculty of Law, Politics and Development, allowing them to apply legal theory in cases that arise.
- Foster in the student an ethical behavior in his professional performance.
Located in the streets 9 October 1318 and Av. Machala, 2nd floor, office 1 (Guayaquil).
Hours of Operation: Working days of the week from 08:00 to 17:00 (Public Defender of Ecuador).
Subjects authorized by the Public Defender's Office
- Childhood and adolescence
- Domestic Violence (reported)
- Human Mobility