RPC-SO-25-No.488-2017 del 19 de julio de 2017 - Face-to-face modality
Description of the Career
The journalist graduated from the faculty of communication of the UEES is a
that is prepared to carry out all the planning, production and
dissemination of news in the press, radio, television and digital platforms.
of its multimedia profile, is able to undertake projects of spaces
information from a global and bilingual perspective. You can analyze issues of
national and international news and generate discussion through projects of
journalistic investigation. His work is exercised from the axis of ethics, with a
look towards the plurality of social and historical - cultural contexts.
Has the ability to tell journalistic stories with a narrative style
written and audiovisual.
The career of journalism of the UEES is the only one that has the latest equipment
technology to perform all production processes: Cameras on high
de_nición, television studio with teleprompter and blackmagic technology, MacHaus
(Mac computer lab with audio design and editing programs and
video) and radio booth. In addition to work internships, students
they have the opportunity to disseminate their journalistic works with alliances
We maintain with different means of communication. Students also have the
option to carry out part of their studies abroad for use
academic and can take subjects in English.
Skills and Skills
Skills to manage multidisciplinary teams;
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in Spanish and English.
- Comprehensive understanding of education to understand the impact of solutions
of his professional career in the global, economic, social, technological
- Dexterity to understand, develop and execute work methodologies and
investigation that allow to comply with the processes of investigation, search
sources, veri_cación, contrast, hierarchization of information and
application of an appropriate language.
- Competence to develop entrepreneurship skills of projects of
- Sufficiency to understand and apply processing tools
information in all journalistic genres and formats for the written press,
radial, audiovisual and digital.
The journalism graduate will be able to:
- Handling journalistic investigation techniques, proposing topics according to
the conjuncture, relevance and public interest, the search for sources, the
verification and verification of the information and the exposition of the
clarity according to the format and the public.
- Promote the undertaking of own informative projects that integrate the
written, audiovisual and digital platforms.
- Propose the application of journalistic genres of greatest interest in the
audience as chronicles for the press, radio, television, articles of analysis
- Apply the requirements of the communication law, referring to the exercise
- Know the current topics of social interest to develop works such as
intercultural and community journalism.
Fields of Action
- Director of the Media (press, radio, magazine, TV, digital).
- News director.
- Director of international news.
- Chief of information in embassies, consulates or ministries of relations
- General editor.
- Journalist researcher.
- Consultant and international press adviser.