RPC-SO-15-No.211-2018 of April 18, 2018 - On-Site Modality
RPC-SO-23-No.350-2018 of June 20, 2018 - On-Site Modality
Descripción de la Carrera
The Bachelor's degree in production for media is based on
the current need, required by the different communication channels; of
have trained and competent professionals in planning, development
and management of audiovisual contents that cover the different existing spaces
of media communication.
The management of audiovisual content services and products are applied in the
practice with the necessary technologies: high definition cameras, cabins
for audio and video editing, television studio, radio production booth and
MacHaus, (Apple computer lab) required for the reception of
classes, in such a way that students will be able to participate
proactively in multidisciplinary work teams, as well as training for
possible business ventures and independent project management, which
allow you to be in the country in a relevant position from a
research, human talent training, content production and use of
The institution has specialized teachers in the area and with wide
career, whose institutional responsibility will be to train the student
to serve society, enacting the environments necessary for learning
under teaching, research and linking.
Skills and Skills
- Skills to manage multidisciplinary teams.
- Correct handling of oral and written communication in Spanish and English.
- Understanding the importance of the profession and social responsibility for
Provide solutions in the service to society.
- Competences for planning, development and content management.
High impact audiovisuals, regardless of the medium that requires it.
- Understanding the process of production, production and post-production of
- Ability to apply and use technological trend tools for the
development of audiovisual content.
The graduate degree in production for media will be in
- Direct the contents of audiovisual production for any medium of
- Analyze and evaluate the needs of an audiovisual production according to the
- Establish the organization of multidisciplinary teams according to the
of an audiovisual project.
- Effectively allocate the necessary resources in a production
- Apply existing communication technologies in proposals
- Know the audiovisual language required in content production
- Manage projects in the area of competence with methodological principles
coming from formative research.
- Produces communicational solutions under the use of digital tools.
- Implement digital editions of sound and video required in the process of
Fields of Action
- Director / Manager of audiovisual content.
- Director / Manager of audiovisual and digital production.
- Director / Editorial Manager.
- Director / Manager of post production.
- Director / Production Manager of Canal de Televisión.
- Director / Manager of production department of Advertising Agency.
- Content Producer for Community Manager.
- Producer of contents in departments of companies or institutions,
responsible for handling audiovisual content; in the
different channels required.