Marketing - Marketing
Digital Marketing - 360º Communications
RPC-SO-37-No.691-2017 of October 11, 2017 - On-Site Modality
Description of the Career
The Marketing - Marketing career of the UEES is focused on forming future
professionals with the right profile to integrate into the business
public, private or non-profit, opting for managerial positions with
elements that develop entrepreneurship and give initiatives of activities
The degree is designed so that, together with the commercial aspects, the future
professional have sufficient knowledge and skills to work as a team
other subsystems of the company, such as finance, human resources, projects,
others, combining strategy and communication as integrated axes of the
This is necessary in the current professional scenario, given that in reality
companies set up multidisciplinary groups where everyone must be competent,
with sufficient knowledge for the efficient management of their activities.
In the race you will learn to design the strategies and use the tools of
marketing, combining them with avertising communication, acquiring
and necessary skills to take on the tasks for business management, the
marketing management and market research, development and analysis of
advertising campaigns within any organization.
Skills and Skills
- Strategic thinking oriented to the segments served by the company.
- Skills to manage multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in Spanish and English.
- Comprehensive understanding of education to understand the impact of
of his professional career in the global, economic, social context,
- Skill to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and tools
updated in graphic design and visual communication.
- Analyze and interpret the client's needs and apply the results
the optimization of the visual communication process.
- Adapt knowledge in the management and development of design
projects, advertising and marketing.
The graduate of the Marketing - Marketing career will be able to:
- Design Marketing strategies focused on customers.
- Managing the effective processes of promotion, marketing, as well as sales of goods and services of any company.
- Direct institutional communication and its impact inside and outside
- Identify characteristics valued in markets for the development of
new products or introduction of improvements in products or services
existing, both local and international.
- Manage your own marketing projects as a consultant and consultant
within of any organization.
Fields of Action
- Manager or executive of high and middle management in functional areas
of marketing Y advertising.
- Manager or executive of high and middle management in sales areas.
- Entrepreneur and administrator of marketing and advertising companies.
- Brand and product manager.
- Media manager.
- Specialist in the design of commercial and advertising strategies
traditional and digital.
Curricular Mesh - Digital Marketing
Curricular Mesh - 360º Communications