RPC-SO-27-No.526-2017 of August 2, 2017 - On-Site Modality
Description of the Career
Graphic design career prepares creative, entrepreneurial and ethical professionals
that exercise the discipline that makes it possible to visually communicate the
facts, ideas and values useful to man and the society in which it develops.
Apply graphic design knowledge for the development of communications
visual and audiovisual, website development, corporate image, supports
graphics and editorial projects for print and electronic media, through the
mastery of technological tools, the development of concepts.
Graphic design career creates multidisciplinary professionals focused on the
development of skills in the area of project planning and management,
besides the conception and creation of companies that can obey the demands
of society and are generating employment.
Skills and Skills
- Skills to manage multidisciplinary teams.
- Comprehensive understanding of education to understand the impact of solutions
of his professional career in the global, economic, social, technological
- Skill to apply knowledge, techniques, skills and tools
updated in graphic design and visual communication.
- Analyze and interpret the client's needs and apply the results in
the optimization of the visual communication process.
- Sufficiency to apply the tools and means of communication in their
projects and plans that allow an adequate communication management from the
The graduate of the degree in graphic design is able to:
- Evaluate and design visual and graphic messages, supported by solid
knowledge of communication and design.
- Valuing national and foreign professional projects, developing
skills, knowledge and skills in order to generate improvements in the
- Generate graphic and advertising pieces, applying creativity and judgments of
value based on trends and styles that are created in communication
- Apply knowledge and use of new technologies according to trends
avant-garde design and communication.
Fields of Action
- Creative director in advertising agencies.
- Art director.
- Designer in advertising agencies, design studios, media
- Illustrator of various types of publications.
- Advisor of graphic aspects in websites, magazines, books and newspapers.