RPC-SO-27-No.526-2017 of August 2, 2017 - On-Site Modality
Politics - Public Relations
Description of the Career
The communication career allows the student to analyze and evaluate the needs
communication of any organization, through planning, development
and management of communication strategies that support the management of the
the achievement of its objectives, including the definition and / or improvement of
consolidation of the corporate image, organizational culture and social commitment
of the same, selecting and using in a timely manner the different means of
communication, besides being the integrating entity of interpersonal relationships
with the other collaborators, working actively as a team.
The teaching methodology is theoretical-practical, because the classroom projects
they are carried out in different local companies, which allow the students
perform observation and diagnostic work on communication activities.
We have the necessary technology: editing booths, television studio,
high-definition cameras, radial production booth and MacHaus, (laboratory
Apple computers) where students can take classes and also perform
their practices, to develop as good speakers; Besides having
knowledge about design, indispensable competence for the different
communication productions: (bulletins, brochures, magazines, websites, etc.) and
teachers specialized in the area and with extensive professional experience.
Skills and Skills
- Skills to manage multidisciplinary teams.
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in Spanish and English.
- Comprehensive understanding of education to understand the impact of solutions
of his professional career in the global, economic, social, technological
- Skill to effectively develop and implement communication processes
in which topics of social responsibility, environment,
social inclusion, human rights, etc.
- Competencies to analyze, understand, develop and implement plans of
communication that resolves communicational inconveniences that arise in
companies and define the respective processes that must be executed for their
- Sufficiency to apply the tools and means of communication in their
projects and plans, allowing an adequate management of communication.
The communication graduate will be able to:
- Analyze and evaluate the communication needs of any organization.
- Effectively assign the different technological tools in the
communicational activities that take place in companies.
- Establish solution and innovation processes for the different
organizations, based on dynamic strategic plans.
- Determine ways and means to achieve adequate and efficient communication
internal and external in companies, which allow their consolidation.
Fields of Action
- Director of Communication.
- Public Relations Manager.
- Advertising Manager.
- Corporate Image Manager.
- Community Manager.
- Organizer of the media, channels and information flows in any company
or institution, at its corresponding level.
Curricular mesh - Public Relations
Curricular mesh - Politics