RPC-SO-36-No.677-2017 del 4 de octubre de 2017 - On-Site Modality
Description of the Career
Third Level Program (Undergraduate) that trains professionals in Musical
Production, bilingual, creative, able to respond to the artistic-cultural needs of
- Teaching staff with a degree in the specialty.
- Sound Laboratory and Digital Music Production.
- First university in the city that started this degree.
- Teachers with international experience.
- Application of active and participatory methodologies.
- Artistic presentations of cultural diffusion.
- Master Class with artists and teachers of great international trajectory.
- Agreements with artistic institutions.
- Participation in international competitions.
- Musical Producer.
- Composer and musical arranger.
- Operator of sound tables.
- Performer and instrument interpreter in popular-contemporary music.
- Advisor in the implementation of recording studios.
- Music group consultant.
- Teacher in Sound and Music.
- Director of design of cultural projects in areas of sound and digital music
- Sound engineer in television channels, radio, production companies, theaters,
- Performs music instruments in recording studios and live performances.
- Applies digital audio, digital notation, digital production, editing and
mastering techniques to music recordings.
- Apply knowledge of a second language if required.
- Make compositions and musical arrangements in popular-contemporary music.
- Design and manage cultural artistic projects related to sound and music.
- Applies digital recording projects.
- Improves musical production through the digital post-production process.
- Participate in sound and music research.
- Integrates the phases of musical production: composition, arrangements,
recording, editing, mixing and sound mastering.
- Implements its own sound and recording studio.
- Demonstrate work habits necessary for the development of the profession such
as teamwork, persistence, academic rigor, creativity.
- Prepare a class of sound techniques and digital music production.
Fields of Action
- Musical entertainment companies.
- In Ministry of Culture agencies.
- Sound institutions.
- Recording, mastering and mixing studios.
- Musical sound laboratories.
- Educational institutions that offer sound classes and digital music
- Advertising agencies in sound areas.
- Producers of television, radio, cinema.
- Theatrical companies.
- Audiovisual production, sound production and multimedia production companies.
This profession currently covers numerous occupational spaces and areas in the
labor market: not only are different media outlets that require it, but new sectors
have arisen, such as the cultural and IT sectors, which are starting to need these
/ as professionals. p>