RPC-SO-25-No.488-2017 of July 19, 2017 - On-Site Modality
Description of the Career
Third Level Program (Undergraduate) that trains professionals in dance, bilingual, creative, able to respond to the artistic-cultural needs of society.
- Unique in the country.
- Teaching staff with a degree in the specialty.
- Classroom with wooden floor, mirrors, bar and audiovisual.
- First university in the city that started this degree.
- Teachers with international experience.
- Application of active and participatory methodologies.
- Artistic presentations of cultural diffusion.
- Master Class with artists and teachers of great international trajectory.
- Agreements with artistic institutions.
- Participation in International Competitions.
- Teacher in Dance.
- Advisor in choreography.
- Advisor in choreographic and pedagogical instruction in Academic and jazz dance.
- Producer of dance shows.
- Performer in Academic dance or Jazz and musical theater.
- Professional dancer.
- Director of cultural project design in dance areas.
- Composes, executes and puts on stage choreographies of the traditional repertoire.
- Work as professional interpreter-dancer in dance companies.
- Methodologically advises the subjects of academic and jazz dance.
- Design and manage artistic-cultural projects related to academic dance and jazz.
- Participate in artistic-cultural research.
- Apply knowledge of a second language if required in communication.
- Implements its own School or Institution in dance.
- Form ensembles or dance groups for artistic presentations.
- Prepares academic and jazz dance classes for teaching in the artistic field of dance.
- Demonstrate work habits necessary for the development of the profession such as teamwork, persistence, academic rigor, creativity.
Fields of Action
- Dance companies.
- In Ministry of Culture agencies.
- Dance training institutions.
- Dance academies.
- Choreographic improvisation laboratories.
- Educational institutions that teach dance classes.
- Producers of television, radio, cinema, who need choreographers or dancers.
- Theatrical companies.
- This profession currently covers many occupational spaces and areas in the labor market.