RPC-SO-27-No.527-2017 of August 2, 2017 - On-Site Modality
Description of the Race
Third Level Program (Degree) that trains professionals in Plastic Arts, bilingual, creative, able to respond to the artistic-cultural needs of society.
- Teaching staff with a degree in the specialty.
- Painting Lab.
- Drawing Room.
- First university in the city that started this degree.
- Teachers with international experience.
- Application of active and participatory methodologies.
- Artistic presentations of cultural diffusion.
- Master Class with artists and teachers of great international trajectory.
- Agreements with artistic institutions.
- Participation in Biennials.
- Performs artistic techniques in areas of painting, sculpture, engraving and drawing.
- Participate in artistic-cultural research.
- Demonstrate work habits necessary for the development of the profession such as teamwork, persistence, academic rigor, creativity.
- Implants processes of creation in techniques and materials in artistic-plastic compositions.
- Design, manage artistic-cultural projects.
- Advise assemblies and pictorial exhibitions.
- Apply knowledge of a second language if required.
- Prepare a class with plastic arts techniques.
Fields of Action
- In Galleries.
- Cultural centers.
- Visual art centers.
- Visual art institutions.
- Historical art archives.
- This profession currently covers many occupational spaces and areas in the labor market.