RPC-SO-27-No.526-2017 of August 2, 2017 - On-Site Modality
Description of the Race
Third Level Program (Degree) that trains professionals in Music, bilingual, creative, able to respond to the artistic-cultural needs of society.
- Teaching staff with a degree in the specialty.
- Classrooms with pianos, blackboards and audio amplification equipment.
- First university in the city that started this degree.
- Teachers with international experience.
- Application of active and participatory methodologies.
- Artistic presentations of cultural diffusion.
- Master Class with artists and teachers of great international trajectory.
- Agreements with artistic institutions.
- Participation in International Competitions.
- Demonstrate and apply the techniques required for musical artistic expression at an appropriate level.
- Participate efficiently in ensembles as a performer with dexterity.
- Analyze, interpret and execute any graphically represented musical work that you have written for your instrument.
- Rehearse and lead musical ensembles. li>
- Apply knowledge of a second language if required in communication.
- Participate in cultural artistic research related to music.
- Prepare a methodological class in the teaching of music.
- Read musical scores. li>
- Demonstrate work habits necessary for the development of the profession such as teamwork, persistence, academic rigor, creativity.
Fields of Action
- Symphony Orchestras.
- Chamber orchestras.
- Philharmonic orchestras.
- In Ministry of Culture agencies.
- Sound institutions.
- Educational institutions that teach music classes.
- Theatrical companies.
- This profession currently covers many occupational spaces and areas in the labor market.