RPC-SO-27-No.526-2017 del 2 de agosto de 2017 - Face-to-face modality
Description of the Race
The environmental engineering career of the UEES is designed to be a study program that provides society with the humanistic, scientific and technological training of bilingual professionals, caring, enterprising, conscious, committed to their civic, ethical and moral responsibilities, leaders in their field of action and capable of living in harmony with the environment.
The component of collaborative learning with specialists through academic field trips in companies and environmental projects of significant importance for the society.
Competencies to Obtain
The professional of the career "environmental engineering" of the UEES, will be able to contribute with his work in:
- The evaluation of impacts on the natural and industrial environment.
- The development and participation of projects related to the responsible and sustainable use of environmental resources, encouraging research with productive outlets.
- Planning the use of land.
- Efficient waste and waste management.
- Risk assessment and environmental audits
- The realization of economic inventories referring to natural resources.
- Obtaining environmental permits and carrying out licensing processes in relation to the provisions of the competent regulatory body.
Professional with the ability to:
- Understand the genesis and behavior of natural resources, their relationships with each other and other environmental factors, including man.
- Acquire skills to use the instruments, measurement methods and evaluation of variables and environmental indicators.
- Know and apply the different management of natural resources and ecosystems according to the context, under criteria of efficiency, ethics and morals.
- Know and apply the processes of regulation, monitoring and environmental control, based on Environmental Impact Studies, Risk Studies, Environmental Audits, Environmental Management Plans and others, complying with the provisions of current environmental regulations.
- Develop practical design and methodological skills for the planning, implementation, monitoring and continuous improvement of environmental projects; allowing the insertion in public and private companies of the branch.
- Constitute a multiplying entity of the efficient management of natural resources to contribute to the development of Good Living.
Fields of Action