Job placement department
The UEES job placement department is a center of information and consulting the links companies’ worker needs and helps the professional development of our graduates.
A Labor Fair is organized every year; important business concerns take part in this fair with the purpose of helping our students and graduates to become inserted in the labor market.
- Result-oriented solutions
- Transparency in relation to purposes, strategies and plans
- Professional ethics: The avoidance of conflicts is sought by means of policies and procedures that attempt to eschew difficulties relate to confidentiality availability of information, guarantees and protection of beneficiaries.
- Service to the client. We seek to know and satisfy our beneficiaries’ demands; we will make every effort to offer the best opportunities for professional development.
- Internal users: EUEES graduates.
- External users: Companies, public institutions, professionals and employers in general who may, at some time, need our services.
Phone: 5934-2835630 ext. 207
Address: Km 2.5 Samborondon freeway.
We may be followed in Twitter or in our account @bienestaruees in order to know about available job openings.@bienestaruees.
To take advantage of labor offers and register in our data base, you may send us your updated resumé to: firstname.lastname@example.org.