- Winter, Summer, and regular semester programs
- Highly qualified faculty
- Student to faculty ratio: 4 to 1.
- Customized programs
- Directed Studies/Research
- English as a Second Language, French, Japanese, and Italian
- Coordination with your home institution to satisfy your academic requirements.
- Credits are fully transferable.
Your homestay experience is as important as your academic experience, therefore, host families are conveniently located and carefully selected to best meet your needs.
Weekly cultural seminars are given to enrich the students knowledge and to share with others about their own international experience.
Your life outside the classroom...
We encourage our students to take time to visit “Parque Histórico”, one of the most interesting living museums, right in our neighborhood. Shop or go to the movies at "Riocentro" mall. Downtown Guayaquil (15 min. away), you can visit museums and galleries, and enjoy a free concert at the “Malecón 2000”.
Wonderful beaches only 45 minutes away from Guayaquil (Playas).
Inca ruins are only a 4-hour drive from the city.
Our International Airport is 15 minutes away:
Fly to Quito or Cuenca (30 min.) or to Galapagos Islands (2hrs 30 min).
Institutions that have sent students to UEES
- Washington State University
- Kansai Gaidai University, Japan
- Pacific University, Oregon
- International Partnership for Service Learning
- Roehampton University, England
- Université Montpellier II, France
- Stanford University
- Sciences Po, París
- Pacific Lutheran University
- William Woods University
- University of Scranton, Pennsylvania
- Harvard University
- SUNY – New Paltz, New York
- Bentley College
- Bethel College
- University of Lethbridge, Canada
- Cornell University
Espíritu Santo University
Km 2.5 vía Puntilla Samborondón
Telephone: (593-4) 283-5645
Fax (593-4) 283-5483
Guayaquil – Ecuador